A Cure For Prostatitis: Introduction and Section Link
Prostatitis is a label often used to cover many or any conditions causing discomfort or pain in the male genitournary system. As such, it's often poorly understood by the sufferer and medical profession alike. Causative factors are notoriously hard to diagnose and a large percentage of cases are dimissed as being "non-bacterial", simply due to the inability to isolate pathogen(s).
A large but unknown percentage of cases are due to deeply established infections, often causing much pain, distress and possible infertility.
Once a pathogen(s) is well-established in the male genitourinary system, it is extemely unlikely that it will ever be killed, no matter what and how many courses of drugs are administered, nor through any of the more extreme measures tried by desperate sufferers (radical surgeries, prostate massage, herbal remedies).
Only one method of treatment offers the ability to fully recover from Prostatitis
- About This Method in our Prostatitis Section
- Then Our Prostatitis Treatment Clinic Reviews
- And lastly, Take up the Offer of a Free Medical Review of Your Prostatitis Condition by one of the most Successful of those Clinics
A Cure For Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: Introduction and Section Link
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) is a condition describing the effects of infection in the female reproductive system which has lead to damage to the ovaries, fallopian tubes, or the pelvic region in general, and is again, a major cause of infertility.
In contrast to Prostatitis, a diagnosis may be easier to achieve through a pelvic ultrasound or more invasive techniques. The biggest problem prior to this action is that symptoms may be non-specific, or even absent especially in the case of Chlamydia. For some women the main precursor to an investigation may be the inability to conceive. However, for many, symptoms may include fever, unusual vaginal discharge, painful urination, painful intercourse, irregular menstrual bleeding, and abdominal pain. Scarring in the fallopian tubes and other pelvic structures can cause chronic pelvic pain, lasting months or even years.
In the case of a couple, infection may be passed back and forth, presenting huge challenges in treating a single individual. Again, PID can be successfully cured (along with concurrent treatment in the case of a couple (Prostatitis)), and fertility returned, with a particular method of treatment.
- Read about this Method in our Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Section
- AAThen Our PID treatment Clinic Reviews
- And lastly, Take up the Offer of a Free Medical Review of Your PID Condition by the most Successful of those Clinics
A Cure For Infertility: Introduction and Section Link
Sexually transmitted infections (STI, also referred too as STDs) are well-known by the average person as being a facet of general life as well as a sexually active life. What is much less well-known is the potentially devastating effect such infections may have in the longer term on fertility.
Genitourinary infections can affect anyone regardless of age or sex, but approximately 50% of new infections occur in sexually active men and women between the age of late teens to mid-twenties, many of who are more concerned by the risks of pregnancy than contracting infections. Treatment is complicated by feeings of shame if peers, parents and friends find out. This sets the stage for acquiring and then mishandling the treatment of infections that can become resident and resilient, either causing chronic problems immediately or remaining silently in the background (especially in the case of women) where both situations may pose major challenges at a later date, causing infertility.
Untreated, or mistreated genitourinary infections are one of THE major causes of Infertiliity, as much as 50% or more. The infection(s) may have remained dormant without symptoms for some time or have been prominent but extremely difficult to treat once well-established. The effects of the damage caused may not be obvious in any way except for the inability of a couple to conceive.
Curing infertility requires first understanding several common factors involved in the physiology of the human reproductive system, and are CRUCIAL to the understanding of how to overcme infertility:
- Infections may be silent symptomless lurkers, especially in the case of the female reproductive system.
- Such infections may still have already caused sufficient damage such as fallopian scarring to cause infertility
- A symptomless infection in a woman, once passed to a male partner, may cause significant symptoms simply because of the more complex "closed" structure of the male genitourinary system.
- Medical treatment for one partner with symptoms may continually fail due to re-infection from the partner who appears to have no resident infection(s).
There are two major medical conditions heavily involved in infertility:
- Prostatitis is a label used to cover many or any conditions causing discomfort or pain in the male genitournary system. As such, it's often poorly understood by the sufferer and medical profession alike. Causative factors are notoriously hard to diagnose and a large percentage of cases are dimissed as being "non-bacterial", simply due to the inability to isolate pathogen(s). A large but unknown percentage of cases are due to deeply established infections, often causing much pain, distress and possible infertility.
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease is a condition describing the effects of infection in the female reproductive system which has lead to damage to the ovaries, fallopian tubes, or the pelvic region in general, and is again, a major cause of infertility.
Treatment of Infertility
Understanding the role of infections in infertility, their prior damage and difficulty in diagnosing and treating the differences between the genitourinary systems of the sexes, and the ability of a partner, symptomless or otherwise, to be passing pathogens thereby thwarting the possible effects of treatment, is crucial in order to achieve in an Infertilty Cure.
Depending on what the information above has told you, continue to the Prostatitis or Pelvic Inflammatory Disease sections, then to the Specialist Treatment Techniques at these Infertility Treatment Clinics once all routine infertility remedies have been exhausted.
Search for Natural Products on Amazon to Help with your Symptoms: